Wednesday 4 February 2009

I Learnt About Motorcycling From THAT!

I Learnt About Motorcycling From THAT!

Can't think of anything safety related, but......

We were riding in a group across Dartmoor. It was very windy. My girlfriend (now wife) was riding ever more slowly, to the annoyance of everyone else in the group. We were just pressing on & "making progress". She was getting more & more frustrated at holding everyone up, & the fact that her boyfriend had buggered off into the distance & left her to her own devices.

We stopped to re-group. One rider asked her why she was riding so slowly. She said, " because the $%**&^ wind keeps blowing me all over the road!" I decided a bit of Senior Observer experience and advice would be helpful. "Why don't you try counter-steering?" I proffered. "Why don't you $%** OFF?" she replied....

I LEARNT ABOUT BIKING (AND LIFE) FROM THAT! (by M.B.)

No comments: